The New Residences of Yorkville Plaza, condos for sale in Toronto
Building on its upscale character, unrivaled history and celebrity association, the New Residences of Yorkville Plaza will emerge as an iconic address by offering an exclusive collection of condominium suites that will become a pinnacle for this famed stomping ground.
Property Name: Yorkville Plaza
Address: 21 Avenue Rd, Toronto
Developler: Camrost Felcorp
Number of Units: approx 600
Number of Stories: 32
Occupancy: Sept 2014
Maintenance Fees: $0.69PSF
Parking: $60, 000 (units over $700,000)
Yorkville Plaza will usher in a new era for Yorkville by offering the ultimate pied-à-terre address. Providing access to this cosmopolitan lifestyle, Camrost-Felcorp will offer a selection of pied-à-terre, one and two-bedroom suites priced from the mid 300,000’s as the complete revamp of each floor launches the International Collection of suite designs including the Manhattan, New York, Paris, Milan and London.
New Residences of Yorkville Plaza will be 31 storeys, combining exquisite living with world-class retail and dining. Short walk to Subway Line, High End Shopping, The boutiques of Bloor Street and Yorkville, Public Library, Junior/Senior Public School, Hazelton Lanes Shopping Mall, Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), 5 Star Hotels, 5 Star Restaurants, Nightlife Etc.
• Iconic precast and glass clad exterior
• Buy in the 5 STAR Residences
• Many celebrities and high profile people have stayed at this Four Seasons
• Four Seasons has been a centre of attention during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) year after year
• This Hotel is one of Toronto’s most expensive and luxury hotel
• A great potential to furnish and rent units in the future for min. $2000/month for Bachelor unit
• Toronto Downtown’s true posh, lavish, luxurious and classy neighborhood
• Location is at its best as well!
• High end luxury condo with great 5 Star finishes!
• Laminate plank flooring* throughout except for bathrooms and laundry area
• Elegant lobby with concierge station
• Existing elevators with custom designed cabs
• Designer selected broadloom in corridors
• Garbage chute system with recycling capability
• Fitness auditorium with circuit training and cardio equipment
• Multipurpose recreation lounge with audio/video equipment
• Formal dining room/boardroom with kitchenette/bar
• Painted slab swing interior doors with painted wood door frames and brushed chrome finished hardware
• Mirrored sliding closet doors, where shown in sleeping areas on Schedule “A”
• Switched wall outlets in living areas, sleeping area(s) and den (if applicable as per plan)
• Individually controlled seasonal heating and air conditioning
• EVC (emergency voice communications) in suite as per Ontario Building Code
• $5,000 on signing
• Balance of 5% on October 15,2011
• 5% on December 15, 2011
• 5% on March 15, 2012
• 5% on September 15, 2012
• 5% on Occupancy