Tableau Condos, Toronto
Tableau Condos by URBAN CAPITAL
A residential community envisioned around a table and designed to preserve the 20th century context of the original warehouse building at 117 Peter St.
Tableau is a 36-storey mixed-use building designed by Wallman Architects featuring 415 residential suites, 25,000 sq.ft. of office space on Floors 2 and 3, and retail space at the ground level.
Located in South SoHo at the corner of Peter St. and Richmond St.
An original collaboration of developers, architects, interior designers, landscape architects and artists to transform this corner of the neighbourhood.
TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY DATES: September 2014 to January 2015 (depending on Floor)
FACTS AND FIGURES
• Maintenance Fee – 51.6¢ psf per month (electricity metered and paid separately)
• Property taxes estimates at approx. 0.9%pa
• HST included in purchase price
PARKING, LOCKERS AND BICYCLES
• Parking – $35,000 (available for two bedroom units or larger plus certain one bedroom penthouses)
• Lockers / Bicycle Storage – $3,500
• $3,000 with the agreement
• Balance to 5% in 30 days
• 5% in 120 days
• 5% in 270 days
• 5% on May 15, 2013
• 0 on Occupancy
• Special capped rate program through Bank of Montreal